Saturday 7 November 2020

There is Power in a Union

Eyeball rolling Raise eyebrows Shaking head Why do people bully? Because it works. Most people are afraid of conflict and confrontation and will do everything to avoid conflict and confrontation, and this is where bitches and bullies flourish. What a child or a bully need to do is to start showing aggressiveness, hostility, and threats, and send a clear message by combining body language, facial expressions, and intonation. So that you seem to have to walk around on the eggshell: Don't Fuck me, or you will regret it! Please find a place to lie down. Ray had a reputation for challenging convention, but even this was unexpected. The auditorium was packed, and it was impossible to lie down without making contact with a complete stranger. Awkwardness filled the space, but we all made our way to the floor. If anything, Ray had our undivided attention. After four decades of meditation practice and teaching, he said, reading from his article, many things have surprised me, but none more than the growing and somewhat anguished realization that simply practicing meditation doesn't necessarily yield results (2008, p. The audience grew quiet. My experience, he continued, suggests that our problem is very simple: we are attempting to practice meditation and to follow a spiritual path in a disembodied state, and this is inevitably doomed to failure. The air left the room. Here was a respected Buddhist teacher--one of the people responsible for the popularity of mindfulness in the West--questioning the very effectiveness of a practice at the core of his tradition. That was probably how my life wanted it, and several people had already lovingly reminded me of it. But no, I opted for the shark tank again and was `allowed' to experience rough times.

My sensitivity was a benefit to me in my professional life, and when I relied on myself, everything went perfectly. However, as soon as I tried to solve situations on a `normal' intellectual basis - trying to behave like a bull on the New York Stock Exchange, or trying to understand people and business partners intellectually - what was desired often didn't occur. This got me into trouble. I lost a lot of money and was humanly disappointed to the extreme several times. Afterward, I had to bounce back emotionally and financially. The positive side of this loss, however, was that I finally decided to banish intellectual decisions from my life and rely only on my intuition and the skills I'd had since birth. When I reminisce today, I can hardly believe that it would take so long for a person to recognize and feel out the good things in life. A friend who worked with people energetically had long ago prophesied that I'd definitely have to take care of the energy work, or else suffer a setback and be forced to reorient myself. In such cases, it is always better to increase the quality while you still can. Things you want to do to live well: Things you wish you spent less time on: Things you wish you spent more time on: Is there too much, or too little going on in your life? Or do you have the right balance? One note about this: It's easy enough for a healthy person to say, Live fully! Live without distraction! Live the full catastrophe! I have a dear friend, for example, who suffers from a painful mysterious condition--fibromyalgia is what he was diagnosed with, although, as anyone with this disease knows, the diagnoses and tests are varied and complicated. Don't forget to bring your cell phone or smartphone. Using a Smartphone, Cell Phone, or Telephone (Tips 280-292)

Post-stroke aphasia may delay our use of the phone when speaking. Technology can assist us to overcome some of these difficulties. I wish this technology would have been available when I was in school. This application allows you to see and hear your contact person, and they can see you too--in real time. For example, if you wish to contact your family or friends living elsewhere, but you are having difficulty talking, Skype is a great tool for them to see you and offer support. When making or answering a call with a smartphone, there is a speaker icon (picture) located on the lower left portion of the phone. Lightly tap this icon and your call will be amplified for better hearing and communication. Also, the speakerphone feature allows you to put the phone down for improved coordination. TaiYin (Greater Yin) The Inspiring Organ NEIJING SUWEN, article 6, 2ND CENTURY BC To inspire is more than an action, it is a state of being. Breath is at the centre of our existence, it is the rhythm that sets the pace of our day. Slow and sonorous at nights, gently stirring in the morning, frenetic and laboured as we run for the bus, calm and relaxed as we take our morning coffee. Even the lusty activities of the night are expressed through the lungs. It is no coincidence that breathing is used in connection to the higher aspects of life. We are not only inspired, but also our spiritual life is intimately linked with breath and hence the lungs. These words share the Latin root spirare, to breathe; Because somewhere, at some point in time, somehow, I have taken on the belief that I caused the abuse by needing to be loved. I have no idea of its genesis, only that it takes the form of a self-evident belief.

And if I shame myself continually, if I detail my badness, my unworthiness, at all times, then I can keep that part under control: and we will never, ever, seek to be loved, and we will never, ever, allow ourselves to be abused. But the therapist's words scorch through me. There are many layers to my shame, but this is one of the thickest: the way I have needed to cast myself as the villain, to ensure that the love-needy parts of me don't get their way. I ache now with the pain of it all. The therapist looks back at me, no doubt wondering what I'm thinking. I want to believe her. I think, actually, that I do believe her. But it still feels wrong. Bad traffic. Noah's having second thoughts about this relationship. He's known Brianna for only a short while. They met at work, and she came on strong. Although they've been dating only about two weeks, she now goes crazy when he's a few minutes late. She talks to him way too much while he's working and gets jealous when he talks to other co-workers about work. He pulls into her driveway, distracted by his concerns. Brianna stands in the open doorway. She throws her arms around Noah and presses her body close. She says, Let's make up before we go to the party. Animal poop was nice and sweet smelling, because of the aroma of the sweet golden hay in it. Then we went to the same tent that we visited the year before, with the burlesque shows.

Wow, I had forgotten all about it. Last year, it had been too overwhelming, and I remember hiding and pulling my jacket over my head. It was a cacophony and too painful for me to bear. This year, it was the greatest show on earth! After meeting Miss Landon, my new teacher, this spectacle made perfect sense. The ladies on the stage were like angels, with shimmering beauty and intoxicating perfume. Their breasts were like airplane propellers spinning round and round with shiny metallic gold, blue, red, and green streamers. I loved Grandpa for bringing me here. Bullying strategies are also different, not just physical. At school, bullies may use their size and threats of physical violence to scare you. If you are unwilling to double your efforts and become a team player. Your manager may try to intimidate you by directly or indirectly threatening your safety at work. That may mean that what the manager wants to express includes: Working holidays, weekends, or overtime without paying extra salary or doing things that are not part of the job description. It is not always easy to stand up or leave a bully. Although everyone reacts to fight or flight, you cannot run in the workplace, and fighting is not always a good idea, especially if the person bullying you is your manager. Physical Threat If someone is older, taller, or stronger than you, they may try to stand on you with their body to intimidate and threaten you. Because I am short (5 feet 6 feet), I have many people trying to scare me in this way. But Ray wasn't suggesting that our efforts weren't up to par. It was that people were thinking about their bodies instead of practicing inside them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.