Monday 19 October 2020

Exercise on a regular basis

My mission is to show you that this responsive field that can bring us everything we could ever want, exists. I wish for everyone to be able to awaken their true, spiritual selves. I want us all to feel at ease regularly via the tools that the ancients have given us, and for us to use them in ways that resonate in our lives today. I want us to empower ourselves, and bask in the knowledge of what magical beings we are, ones which quantum physics is now just coming to understand. As a result, we will liberate ourselves from our repression, free ourselves from the guilt, fears and other energy-blocking vibrations in our systems, and manifest our alternate, preferred realities once and for all. Once you know about the Resonation Realm, you can apply it in a tangible and long-lasting way. By the end of these articles, I hope to have inspired you to heighten your frequency consciously and awakened you to your own power of creation to help you see we are vibratory organisms, capable of communicating with this omniscient net. I want you to realise that you are a powerful being and that you can attract your desires with ease. I want you to feel liberated and free from a law you can't control, while understanding what's really out there in the quantum realm and how you can tap into it with your own thoughtlings. I want you to see that the Resonation Realm always gives you what you communicate with your heart, no matter what you wish with your mind. And while you're in the will writing mode, draw up a durable power of attorney and a living will. A durable power of attorney lets you name a trusted person to handle all your medical and financial affairs in the event you become incapacitated and can't make your own decisions. A living will, also known as an advanced healthcare directive, is a legal document that spells out exactly what your wishes are in regards to life-sustaining medical treatments, such as ventilators and feeding tubes. Make a Grab-and-Go Binder Becoming financially ready for the unexpected results in a lot of paperwork. What should you do with all your important documents? Most of us use some type of file folder system but I highly recommend you create a Grab-and-Go Binder instead. A Grab-and-Go Binder is a binder that holds all your important papers in one portable spot. In the event of an emergency evacuation, it will be much easier (and quicker! A SOCIAL MEDIA WILL?

We found a happy medium, I provided her with a lot more variety and a little less food, and she suddenly started to follow her diet. As a result, she started to lose weight and she was also enjoying following the plan for the first time. This was when I learned about coach and client communication, but I also learned how individualised I was going to have to make each of my client relationships. Until we start talking to our clients, learning more about them and listening to them, we have no idea what challenges they're facing. In this case, my client was only being resistant because I was providing her with the same nutritional protocol that I gave to all my other clients. In order for her to start making progress, I had to make her plan a lot easier for her to fit into her life, I had to lower the quantity of food that I had asked her to have, and she needed a lot more variety. For a long time, simply because I was disciplined with my diet, I expected my clients to be the same. In this case, I had to put myself in my client's shoes and understand where she was currently at on her fat-loss journey. This is where psychology and human behaviour comes into the equation. You need to know what to listen out for, what questions to ask and what action to take with the information that you receive. PAULINE: Is going to the park connected to something important? ELSIE: (Thinks. I really do want to be a good aunt. It wasn't so good that I had him cooped up the whole day. Next, we problem-solve; CLINICAL TIPS Another problem can arise when clients try to do their Action Plans perfectly. They can benefit from a simple reminder, such as the following: Learning to identify your automatic thoughts is a skill, like learning the computer. You'll get better with practice.

Neil Donald Walsh in his article, Conversations with God, states that the universe always agrees with you, it will say yes, that's right, that's true. This was a great analogy to get people to think about not saying I want or I wish, since the universe will say yes, I agree, you do. But I assume the Resonation Realm picks up your signal and, if it could speak and ponder, would more likely say Oh, I see you want to find such and such, well, let me just gather and send you the many ways for you to get more of that. It doesn't really agree like it's confused, or it's patronising you; I will give you the tools you need to tap in to this very engine. I hope you find the topics in my Resonation Realm series interesting, insightful, and helpful on your spiritual journey. I hope they resonate with you in a way you can trust instead of just blindly believe, as this will help you attract a better life quicker than you've ever found before. I hope that by putting this new spin on these old techniques, it will accelerate your innate magical powers and turn you into a manifesting genius, enabling you to achieve the life of your dreams once and for all. Before you read this article, or any of the articles in the Resonation Realm series, and take any of the advice from my teachings, I must point out that everything you are about to read is just my opinion. I'm merely sharing my discoveries and my findings and what works for me. When I first heard of social media wills, I thought it was a joke. Then I learned many email providers and social media sites won't give family members access to a loved one's accounts after death because doing so would violate privacy laws. Suddenly, creating a social media will doesn't seem so far-fetched after all. The first step is to choose a friend or family member to be your online executor--someone to be in charge of all your digital accounts after you pass away. Then review the privacy policies and terms of conditions of each site you use. Create a list of every online account you have. Include all log on information--email addresses, usernames, and passwords--and write down what you would like to happen to the account. Some options are close the account, memorialize it or have it managed by a family member. Next, state in writing that your chosen executor should be given a copy of your death certificate. Some websites require a copy of your death certificate before they will close your account.

Often during general conversation with your clients you'll hear things, but because you're unaware of what to listen for you will miss vital information. If we use weight-loss clients as an example, there is often an emotional story to weight gain. There might have been a relationship break up at some stage in your client's life, the loss of someone close to them, or even challenging memories from their childhood. These events can cause people to retain their weight no matter what diet you give them, and they'll only be able to progress if the emotional attachment that they're holding onto is addressed. Because no one has been able to connect the dots for them, year after year they've been going back and forth trying every diet under the sun. A client of mine kept losing weight and then regaining it. No matter what I did and how much I supported her with her diet, the same pattern kept repeating itself. My client was becoming more frustrated by the day, and it clearly wasn't her fault. She didn't understand the pattern that was being created and was starting to consider alternative options to help her keep the weight off. There was clearly an emotion that my client was experiencing between the stages of losing the weight and regaining it. So, if you have any trouble again this week, don't worry. We'll figure it out together at our next session. Other clients with a strong underlying assumption about the necessity of being perfect may benefit from Action Plans that include mistakes: THERAPIST: It sounds as if your idea about needing to be perfect is getting in the way of doing your Action Plan. CLIENT: Yeah, I think it is. THERAPIST: How about this week if we have you do a Thought Record that is deliberately imperfect? You could do it with messy handwriting or not do it thoroughly or make spelling mistakes. And how about if we put a 10-minute time limit on it? Procrastination and Avoidance Depressed clients often have difficulty getting started on their Action Plan.

Therefore, my advice and the tools for aligning your system should only be taken and used if you feel there's truth enough in what I say to make your own mind up. I can advocate that the mindset I suggest you need will be of benefit to you, but it is still your mind that will conclude whether what I say feels right to you. In other words, my words must resonate with you first. Even if you fully trust enough to take everything I say and suggest on board, the things you want may still not come, so please be aware that I am only the messenger. I can reason why the things you wanted to happen, didn't (ie because your heart and mind weren't adequately aligned or because there was some underlying contradiction) but in the end, all empowering information must be worked with in resonance with your own beliefs and life circumstances. Some people may even believe they have done everything I suggest, but things may still not happen. Sometimes things just don't work out for people! No, it doesn't mean you can then start believing that you're unlucky; That's what this article aims to overcome but there may well be other factors at play. Whenever I've not received something I wanted, and I knew my communication was clear, I received something better. Finally, attach your social media will to your physical will ensuring it's accessible in the event of your passing. If you still can't wrap your head around this idea, at the very least be sure your spouse knows the usernames and passwords to all your accounts. If you don't have one already, no worries. Assembling a Grab-and-Go Binder is a pretty straightforward task. Pick up three items during your next trip to Target: an 1 1/2 inch 3-ring binder, a pack of clear sheet protectors and some dividers. Then, get busy organizing all your personal papers. Divide your binder into the number of sections needed to sort your documents. I created eleven categories in mine: emergency plan, auto, education, employment, family, financial, housing, insurance, life planning, medical and pets. Once your binder is finished, find a secure, yet accessible spot to store it, like a fireproof safe. GRAB-AND-GO BINDER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.