Wednesday 7 October 2020

Living in Service to the Heart

I need you to understand the concept of entitlement thoroughly, so that you can recognize it and help others get past it. You believe that your effort will change someone's life for the better. Your feelings of service to others are always deep. You have very deep feelings In response to a certain event, if you compare your emotions with those of your peers, you will often find that yours are more heightened than theirs. You have no idea whether it's a curse or a blessing. Somehow you feel you're tapping into a different level of consciousness. However, people realize the deep care that you have for them even without expressing it. At times, apathy simplifies your life but is quite tiring in case you experience strong feelings. For instance, your insomnia becomes worse and your mood plunges but when you listen to sad music all of that loosens you up. You feel the physical pain that other people go through The journey is on. Each step of the way is part of the process of your progress. You are entering new and oddly familiar territory by showing up as you are called. Seek to keep the focus on what you genuinely want and stay aligned with your core, talents, and skills. Remain open to the unlimited possibilities as you witness your journey evolve. Lastly, it is okay to not know what is ahead. Life is all about the uncertainties yet the unknowns in life are separate from you knowing you. As you start your day with your ritual, to unleashing your potential, you can be reminded of your purpose with clarity and enjoy one small step in living your call to heal now. You are now equipped to confidently face the challenges, walk through the hard times, and endure to the end.

Christlike Consciousness in the Name of Love Let's start with the basics. Making the Diagnosis: The Standard Way There are differing definitions that are used clinically and in research. Just to offer an idea of these, I have included three common ones. The first two are pretty irrelevant for your day-to-day care, so feel free to skip them: The 1994 US Centers for Disease Control criteria for CFS (a definition with which I am wholly unimpressed) require the presence of the following: Clinically evaluated, unexplained, persistent, or relapsing chronic fatigue that is of new or definite onset (has not been lifelong); Concurrent occurrence of four or more of the following symptoms, all of which must have persisted or recurred during six or more consecutive months of illness and must not have predated the fatigue: Self-reported impairment in short-term memory or concentration severe enough to cause substantial reduction in previous levels of occupational, educational, social, or personal activities Sore throat It is not always easy to understand. Entitlement is not the person who has needs or struggles that she cannot deal with on her own. She is in need. Chronically ill individuals and disabled veterans often are in great need of help, and we need to help them. Entitlement is the person who is capable of taking care of himself and still expects others to do that for him, because he feels he is owed that. This includes the able-bodied adult child who continues to live with his parents, refusing to work, to contribute to the home's upkeep, or even to clean up after himself. It can also include the worker who takes advantage of disability benefits after she has recovered. Entitlement is not the person who keeps trying to please her boss but lacks either the skills or the clear instruction from management to perform well, and who is therefore always getting poor job evaluations. Entitlement is the person whose poor job evaluations result from her refusal to invest herself in her job and who consistently underperforms, not because she lacks the skills or hasn't received clear instructions from management but simply because she sees no reason to;

Entitlement is not the spouse who feels inadequate because her partner is always expressing his frustration with their marriage and with the role she plays in it, even though she tries hard and wants things to be better. When you go near people that are ill or look at those with severe injuries, you normally feel their physical pain. It is like feeling the tremors before an earthquake. On the other hand, you keep having panic attacks simply because a person close to you is anxious. You normally cry when you see someone suffer and it is as if you are experiencing his or her pain firsthand. You have always felt this way since childhood, only that you did not know the name for it. The most amazing thing is that people do not have to tell you what they are going through or what they have been through. Their energy simply reaches out to you and you feel their pain and emotion automatically, as if you are connected to them. This is not abnormal or dysfunctional. What you possess is a very strong intuition that enables you to connect deeply with and to people. Even if you fly to another country, you will still experience the same. During the hard times of enduring, it can be good to recall how you came to be a healer in the first place. We all are led to our calling to serve from various sources. I only know how to share from where I started out. My agenda in doing so is to get you to tap into where you credit your first promptings to this call of healing. I was raised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. My parents were not actively involved during my growing years, but I was pulled to know its doctrines. As far as I can remember, I sought out the Savior. I prayed daily, read my scriptures, and begged to go to church. I hungered to feed the gnawing knowing deep within my being.

You must understand, from the age of four, my very first best friend was anti-Mormon and every friend from then on practiced different faiths. Tender cervical [neck] or axillary [underarm] lymph nodes Muscle pain Multi-joint pain without joint swelling or redness Headaches of a new type, pattern, or severity Unrefreshing sleep Post-exertional malaise lasting more than twenty-four hours The old 1990 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia. This required a person to have persistent widespread pain, and eleven of eighteen tender points on the tender point exam, which most doctors have absolutely no clue how to do. In 2011, the ACR modified the diagnostic criteria for fibromyalgia, which no longer uses the tender point exam and is a marked improvement. These have been updated in the 2016 ACR criteria, and I find either of these acceptable to use. Entitlement is the spouse who thinks everything going wrong in their marriage is his partner's fault, and that if she doesn't shape up, she just might lose him. Since he has already made all the contribution to their marriage he needs to just on the basis of who he is, he's completely justified in just sitting back now and waiting for his wife to fix whatever's wrong, without any help from him. There are many more examples, but the many faces of entitlement will always have at least most of these characteristics: An attitude of being special -- I'm exceptional -- and in fact, I'm of far greater value to this marriage (or family, or company) than the rest of them, and that's why I deserve special treatment. They're lucky to have me. An attitude of being owed, of deserving something -- I didn't create this situation -- they're the ones who are always complaining. So why should I do all the work, or even any of it? As far as I'm concerned, I should just stay in my office till they've cleaned up the mess. And my bonus had better not be any smaller than any of the others because of it.

A refusal to accept responsibility -- Why do they want me to pay rent? There is no escaping this reality. Whether it's a curse or blessing depends on how you look at it. You have now learned how empaths feel and that will help you know if you are one. If you're getting indications that you are one then don't worry about it. Just realize that being an empath has its own perks once you learn how to handle your energies. Types of Empaths We have seen that an empath is a person who is able to tap into other people's emotions and feelings and feel them just as if they're their own. They are generally very caring and sensitive to other people and want what is best for everyone in their community and anyone they come across in life. There are different types of empaths, with each type having a distinct group of abilities. Let us look at some of the major types of empaths: I spent my adolescence in a predominantly Jewish culture. As the end of high school, I begged to go to Brigham Young University for the soul purpose of feeding this hunger. My insatiable appetite devoured all the knowledge I could, and I did grow, learn, and develop my relationship with Christ in ways that could have only happened by following my inner whisperings of I know more than I know I know. This process of following what I was experiencing from the inside-out opened my eyes to an understanding of faith and believing in the unseen. This loving gift gave me hope that I could know God's purpose for me and as I followed Christ's love for all, I would not go astray. This was paramount for me to open myself to being receptive to a call I did not see coming. I would not have imagined myself becoming a healer by profession. Much of my childhood was spent with me standing in the shadows of every situation, not recognizing how to show up. The outside-in learning was always overwhelming and consuming;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.