Monday 19 October 2020

Network with positive people

I have the teachings of the Buddha, my Reiki principles, the Law of Attraction parts I like, and my own, unique meditation, mantra and affirmation techniques. When I'm not working, and I am enjoying my free time, I still do things that aid in my relaxation, joy, peace and happiness. For example, I'll have bubble baths, I'll create art and music, I'll invent meditations and mantras that resonate with me and benefit me, or watch things on YouTube and listen to audioarticles that help my spiritual development. Sometimes I may watch anything to do with fantasy on Netflix. I can't say I'm procrastinating because I can class the time as research since I'm writing (in a pen name), my own fantasy novels that I will sell on this network at a later date. Anything I gather and put in my bag, and anything I do for pleasure, benefit me. As I am an ever-evolving being, some things stay, and some things don't. As long as I keep learning from and forgiving myself for my mistakes along the way, I'll be okay. So try my tools, contemplate my words. If they create peace, joy, positivity, a sense of wellbeing, if they eliminate self-limiting mindsets as you reprogram your brain, and help you tap into the Resonation Realm, then put them in your backpack! Involve them in your day-to-day finances. Talk about how much things cost and where your money comes from. Take them to the bank with you so they can see you make deposits. Giving your little ones cash at the checkout and letting them pay is a great way to teach them how to count money. When you are about to make a significant purchase, include your older children in the decision making process. And whenever you use a credit card, talk to them about the perils of plastic. An allowance can be an effective way to teach financial responsibility if it's structured right from the start. Determine how much will be given and then be clear about what you will and will not pay for. Set expectations for how much of the money they should save, spend and donate. It may be helpful to create a contract like the one available Money Savvy Generation (www.

I simply want to get you started if you haven't looked into this field and give you the opportunity to Level Up in this area, which will have a dramatic impact on the relationships that you have with your clients and on their ability to make progress. To have a clearer understanding of psychology and human behaviour, I suggest you read, a lot! In the resources section and on my website (which I link to at the end of the article), I have an extensive reading list for you. As well as reading, I also suggest that you attend Dr John Demartini's Breakthrough Experience course. This is something that I did later into my career, and it would have been incredibly valuable if I had done it earlier. A large part of the two-day event was spent understanding perceptions (how we view ourselves, others and situations) and emotions. While at the event, I discovered that I had areas of my life that were limiting my ability to create a bigger vision. Using Dr Demartini's methods, I was able to realign my emotions and clarify my thinking. Any time you create clarity in your life, you will notice dramatic positive changes. Your clients are often pulled pillar to post with their emotions, which is why you see so much up and down throughout the coaching process. Now how likely are you do to the Action Plan? Would anything else interfere? Would any thoughts get in the way? Problems Related to the Therapist's Cognitions Finally, you should assess whether any of your thoughts or beliefs hinder you from being gently assertive about doing Action Plans. Typical dysfunctional assumptions of therapists include the following: I'll hurt his feelings if I try to find out why he didn't do the Action Plan. She'll get angry if I [nicely] question her. He'll be insulted if I suggest he try an Action Plan monitor. She doesn't really need to do Action Plans to get better.

If they don't suit your nature, leave them be. You only have room for what works best. One saying of the Buddhas that always resonated with me upon the matter of his teachings is that they are nothing but a finger pointing to the moon. The finger is useful because of what it points to, but you only need to see the moon. He also said not to go by reports, legends, traditions, scripture, logical conjecture, inference, analogies, agreement through pondering views, probability, or thought; When you know for yourself that these qualities are skilful, blameless, praised by the wise, or these qualities, when adopted and carried out, lead to welfare and happiness, then you should enter and remain in them. I'm asking you to do the same. So, first thing first, what do I mean by system? I mean all the stuff that goes on inside us that makes us run right. From our seven chakras to our brains and our hearts in-between them. Most importantly, in order for an allowance to be a good teaching tool, you must be consistent and stick to the agreed upon schedule. Show your kids how to budget. Budgeting is an important skill you can begin teaching at a young age. Set your little ones up with three different piggy banks--one labeled saving, one labeled donating and one labeled spending. Next, develop a budget together. For example, 20% goes to donating, 40% to saving and the remaining 40% to spending. When your children receive money as gifts or from the Tooth Fairy, help them divide it among the three banks. Don't give loans. Kids need to learn how to live within their means. If they have overspent their allowance, don't bail them out.

What I've covered in this section is at the route of many of your clients' struggles. A clearer understanding of psychology and human behaviour will completely transform your coaching skills and ultimately your level of results. Nutrition is an area that many coaches overlook. Our goal as coaches is to help our clients to improve their health, physical appearance, daily performance and, ultimately, their quality of life. To achieve this, monitoring the daily nutrition of our clients is key. It doesn't matter if you're new to the industry or you class yourself as experienced; The first thing to appreciate is that each of your clients are different. They each have different goals, they live different lives, they have different levels of education around food, and they're all different shapes and sizes. So, the one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition never works. You might be using this approach and noticing that - as discussed in the `Psychology' section regarding clients' behaviour - for some clients it works and for others it doesn't. He's too overburdened now with other things. She's too passive-aggressive to do Action Plans. He's too fragile to expose himself to an anxious situation. Ask yourself what goes through your mind when you think about assigning Action Plans or exploring why a client has not done an Action Plan. If you're having dysfunctional thoughts, you might do Thought Records or behavioral experiments or consult a supervisor or peer. Remind yourself that you aren't doing clients a favor if you allow them to skip doing Action Plans (which research shows are important) and don't make a great enough effort to gain adherence. In summary, both you and your clients should view Action Plans as an essential part of treatment. Action Plans should be designed for the individual client and set collaboratively. Various techniques can be used to motivate clients to complete their Action Plans, including anticipating and preventing problems. When difficulties do arise, it's important to conceptualize the problem and plan a strategy to overcome it.

We need all of them to be working together in alignment. We need our brain cogs running in the right order, our chakra wheels spinning in the right direction, and no sticky restrictions blocking the flow of our hearts. So why is it so difficult to get our system running in harmony so we can vibrate in perfect alignment? All anyone wants when they desire things, no matter what items they desire, is to be happy, right? Apart from bills that we have to pay and basic needs that have to be met, all of our money is spent on and saved for what we believe will make us happy, safe, confident, loved, honoured, respected and admired. So we just have to get happy and that's it, isn't it? Yes, if there's no underlying, hidden, or apparent opposing feeling in our systems that we shouldn't have these things. You see, the only reason we haven't yet manifested what we desire is because of our faulty, hardwired programming, blocking it from coming in one way or another. We can do this through fear, as we shrink inwards and tighten the strands of our DNA, not allowing it to come forth; We can also do this by constant conflicting thoughts and feelings towards our desire, which doesn't allow the Resonation Realm to pick up a clear signal. Let them experience the consequences of their spending choices and offer suggestions on how they can make it last until the next payday. Be positive. There's no question, money has the ability to create stress in our lives, especially when you have a tiny voice in your ear constantly asking you to buy something. Phrase every no in a way that it reminds your child about choices rather than sacrifices. Instead of brushing off a request for a new toy with a brusque We can't afford it, you might say something like We've chosen to spend our money on swim lessons for you instead. Doing so changes their focus. Instead of obsessing about what they can't have, it teaches them to count their blessings. Away from Home Busy families are always on the go. Between work, school, errands, activities, and the occasional family vacation, we spend more time away then we do at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.